Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Best Friend

Paul Michael Alindog =)

I hardcore miss the dude. Rest in Paradise buddy.

When he was younger =]

cancer fighter paul my sisters keeper
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just a small sample of the number of lives he has impacted. (This one was for him)
Photobucket


So as I am typing this blog, the memories I shared with him for the past 8-9 years that I've known him suddenly floods my head. From the times where we would play video games, make music, sleep with each other, talk about girls, comfort each other, hang out, re-watching RENT a million times over, have heart to hearts, encourage each other to be our best, singing the songs from RENT like idiots, listening to Stevie Wonder music, making every living moment our last (in which he has succeeded) etc. etc. There are countless more things to say, but at this moment I can't even think straight. Man there were moments where I tearfully regret not taking the opportunities to go see him to the best of my ability, but even with that, he still had the heart to forgive a selfish bastard like me. The top 2 proverbs I can associate with him are [one of which I heard at his memorial]

"Living life is not about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

"Life is not about how we survive the storm, but its how we dance in the rain"


So I guess the reason why I just did this thing now is because ever since he passed away, there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I have NOT thought about him. He is the type of person you wouldn't want to forget in the first place ;] I just wanna say, I love you man. Simply said.

Most likely, you're probably jamming with Michael Jackson right now. You two would make some amazing music. :D

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. he and michael jackson would make amazing music.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hebrews 9:27 says, "Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment",
    but John 3:16 states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss him hardcore too. Its fuckin depressing how i'm in none of those pics.

    ReplyDelete